How to use lavender essential oil in skin care
The usage of lavender essential oil for skin care is as follows: 1. Massage; 2. Apply directly; 3. Reconcile skin care products; 4. Reconcile base oil massage; 5. Cold compress.
1. Massage: You can mix 1 drop of lavender essential oil with base oil, and then massage. You can also add 6 drops of lavender essential oil to the bath water and let the whole body soak in the water for 20 minutes. You can also dilute 1 drop of lavender essential oil by mixing it with your daily skin cream lotion.
2. Apply directly: If you have acne or acne marks on your face, you can apply 1~2 drops of lavender essential oil on the acne or acne marks. You don’t need to wipe it off, just click.
3. Reconcile skin care products: Mix lavender essential oil with skin care products, drop 5~8 drops of lavender essential oil into 50g of toner/emulsion/cream, mix well, and apply an appropriate amount to the face every morning and evening. Mix 2~3 drops of lavender essential oil into the mask to improve acne prone skin, prevent acne recurrence, and even fade acne marks.
4. Reconcile base oil massage: According to the ratio of adding 4 or 5 drops of lavender pure essential oil to 10ml of base oil, dilute the lavender essential oil and then apply it on the face to reduce swelling and heal acne.
5. Cold compress: Drop 3~5 drops of lavender essential oil into 100ml of cold water. After mixing, dip the folded compress into the conditioned water, and then slightly wring it out. Apply it on the face to reduce swelling, and apply it on the forehead to cool down.