BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at PURAEO.
A little ceramic disc runs the mechanism of making ultrasonic diffuser work. When you load the tank with water, add few drops of essential oil and turn it on. The disc starts vibrating and creates ultrasonic waves that fragment the oil into minute particles. Then, the essential oil diffuser releases a light mist of essential oil with water into the air, helping you inhale the pure scent.
Depending on what type of essential oil diffuser you choose, they might work in different ways. As mentioned earlier, there are five main types of essential oil diffuser humidifier, each with their own pros and cons, depending on how and where you wish to use them, as well as the effects you hope to achieve.
· Heat Diffuser – A heat diffuser heats the essential oil, causing it to evaporate, releasing the aroma of the oil into the air. While this gives a pleasant smell to the house, this may not be the ideal choice if you want therapeutic effects. Many of the chemicals and compounds in a heat diffuser will be denatured and neutralized when heated, so there is very little health benefit delivered.
· Fan Diffuser – A fan diffuser doesn’t rely on heat, but rather moves air across a wick or absorbent surface that contains the essential oil. This moving air will carry breathable molecules into the environment, so therapeutic effects can be transferred, but the area of effect will be relatively small. This is good for a bathroom, a car, or a small bedroom, but in larger spaces, they are less effective.
· Evaporative Diffuser – In a similar way, evaporative diffuser allow the essential oil to be exposed to the air, and thus slowly evaporate. The size of the molecules can be inhaled for therapeutic effects, but again, this will only work in a relatively small or confined space.
· Nebulizing Diffuser – Widely considered the best option for essential oil diffusers, nebulizing diffuser use cold, pressurized air to force essential oil molecules into an atomizer. This breaks the molecules into extremely fine particles that are pumped out into the air, where they hang suspended for hours, rather than settling to the floor as with other diffuser. These ultra-fine particles can be inhaled, will cleanse the room of other toxic particles, or land on your body to be absorbed by the skin. These diffuser tend to be more expensive, but are also praised as the most effective.
· Ultrasonic Diffuser – This type of smart essential oil diffuser creates small vibrations within a combination of water and essential oil, which causes a fine mist to be released into the air, where it can be inhaled and improve the aroma of a room. While the area of coverage of ultrasonic diffusers can be relatively large, by combining the essential oil with water, some of the therapeutic benefits are compromised. This is generally considered the second-best option for a diffuser after the nebulizing diffuser.